WHAT IS AMP BY MATCHTUNE?
At MatchTune, we strongly believe in fostering a more inclusive and accessible environment for emerging artists. Our co-founder and renowned jazz musician André Manoukian has devoted much of his life to nurturing aspiring musicians, notably during his 12-season run as a judge on ‘Nouvelle Star,’ the French version of Pop Idol.
We’re very proud to be able to share his values as a company through our Artist Music Program which enables artists to earn revenue through sync licensing.
Sync licensing is growing in revenue by the year and will only continue to do so alongside an increasing output of user-generated content – and consequently, an exponential demand for licensable music.
If you are an up-and-coming artist and are looking to access a modern, exclusive revenue stream – we want to hear from you! We welcome all backgrounds, experience, and genres of music.
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY AWAITS
KEEP YOUR RIGHTS
Our partnership is non-exclusive, meaning that you keep the ownership of your music rights & publishing capital.
AMP offers artists the easiest way to explore & secure sync placements - a growing corner of the music market.
Generate passive revenue for your art form. Upload your music, sit back & we’ll do the rest!
Expand your music distribution channels, pushing your music to a larger & wider demographic.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out a short application form.
2. We’ll carefully review your application to determine if your music fits our criteria and quality standards. Please only submit music to which you own the rights.
3. Once we’ve finished reviewing your submission, we’ll reach out to the email you provided to inform you of our decision.
4. If your application has been approved, we will ask you to fill out a non-exclusive contract and provide additional information so we can properly set up your music in the MatchTune ecosystem.
5. Once you’ve provided the requested documents, we’ll add your music to our flagship editing software Studio Lite for content creators to license in their personal and commercial projects.
6. Each time your music is licensed by a content creator on Studio Lite, you will receive a 50% revenue split.*
7. We take great pride in our artists and will select a handful of them to be featured on our social accounts.